1. Maximo T. Kalaw Institute for Sustainable Development
- “The Access Initiative Coalition in Asia—Regional Workshop on Social Accountability Advocacy Tools”, 2008-2009
2. Asian Partnership for the Development of Human Resources in Rural Asia
- “Strengthening Social Accountability Mechanisms for Food Security and Agricultural Development”, 2008-2010
3. Procurement Watch, Inc.
- “Procurement Monitoring: A Social Accountability Tool Advancing Citizens' Engagement with Government”, 2009-2010
4. Ten Outstanding Boy Scouts of the Philippines Association and the Boy Scouts of the Philippines
- “Pilot-Testing of the Scouting-Based Orienteering Module on Social Accountability (Scouts’ Quest for Social Accountability—Module 5 of the 26th Asia Pacific Regional Jamboree)”, 2009-2010